Saturday, March 28, 2020

Healing for the Earth, Day 13: Every Little Thing Counts

How are you doing fellow Earthlings?

It may feel like you are not doing much. It may feel like you are wasting time, but every little thing counts.

Today a million things were swirling around in my head. A million things. I wanted answers to all of the questions:

Where am I going to live after my parents return? What is my life going to look like? What are OUR lives going to look like? How am I going to get my book finished? Forget it...too much is needed now in other areas.

 How am I going to train for this new tech job at my college?  People need help getting classes online. Can I really help? I'm not even a techie.

What will I do if my eye is infected? What if this virus never ends? What if there are more deaths? What can I do to help?  What if I never see my boyfriend again?

Swirling, swirling, swirling....

So many thoughts were swirling around in my head wanting answers.

I did some things today related to my housing situation. There are some exciting things on the horizon. Every little thing counts.

Nothing is certain. Nothing has ever been certain.

But I feel things will work out.  I think there is a global sense that people want change. I see people helping each other. People are coming together and people are taking care of themselves. Self care is important too.

On the one-lane road to my destination today,

I smiled and said hello to several people. And every single person returned a smile and hello.

Every little thing counts.

I communed with the eagle down on the beach. He always comes when I'm there. He sits proudly on his pine tree branch and observes the world. I took a few minutes to tune into my eagle friend. The wild animals need attention too. The Earth loves our attention.

Every little thing counts.

I joined people in play on the beach keeping HUGE distances.

Skipping, jumping, walking, wading in water, breathing, smelling a flower, picking up a shell....going far far out on the beach to have a good YELL!

Every little thing counts.

That's all I've got for you today. I'm going to now go slip away into an epsom salt bath with a cup of echinacea tea.

The fact that you are here today, means a lot to me.

Every little thing counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment